Thursday, March 5, 2009

Senior Mining Engineer

* New Open Cut Project
* FIFO 9/5 Roster
* Career Prospects

Our client is seeking a Senior Mining Engineer looking to work on an open cut iron ore project in Western Australias renowned Pilbara region.

You will have a broad focus within this role across all engineering functions including drill and blast, mine planning, scheduling and production. You will also provide leadership within the mining team by mentoring junior engineers whilst also liaising regularly with senior management and the client where necessary.

By working at this new open cut site, you will gain exposure to some of the most advanced mining methods being used today by an internationally recognized mining company. This is an opportunity to extend your technical engineering capabilities within a company that is able to offer outstanding career prospects.

Within this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:

* Lead a small group of mining engineers
* Ensure development of short-to-medium term production plans
* Approving designs for the open cut, ramps, dumps and haul roads
* Scheduling daily activities and assessing long term capabilities
* Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting

In order to fulfill this role, candidates will MUST have:

* Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
* 6+ years experience as a Mining Engineer in open cut operations
* Proven leadership capabilities
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* An outstanding commitment to safety

This is a permanent FIFO 9/5 role with a company who rewards their staff with an outstanding remuneration package including career incentives and benefits.


To express interest for this role please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please phone Abbi Vermey or email your resume quoting reference number AV2003662.

Abbi Vermey
0892210027
abbi@stellarrecruitment.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete